Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Dozen Flower Brooches

So I have been quite busy but managed to squeeze in some time hand-sewing the last few pieces of brooches I am selling. 


This yellow brooch is one of them. I like how neat it looks from the back. And how you can replace that pin with a thin headband and instantly have a flower on your hair. 


Then finally, I had eleven brooches and just needed to make the last grey piece to make a dozen.


And then, a dozen brooches for sale :)


As of now, nine have been sold, and I wish for those who bought them an extra-happy Christmas (*^___^*) 


I enjoyed making them, though this is the last batch I am making for now. I shall practise on pillow cases next, this time using the machine. I have not practised in a while, see (^^U) Before that though, I made a black brooch for myself too :3


I shall also be making a grey one for me :D 

Merry Christmas, everyone! (^___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...