Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring, Summer

Yesterday, I was determined to walk all the way to the store where I buy fabric and other craft materials which was a good 20 to 30 minutes each way on foot. After quite a heavy breakfast of banana, tea biscuits, chocolates, and earl grey with milk, I set out. 


Only to run into my dad on my way out, who decided he wanted to drive me to where I was going XD Anyway I still walked a great deal buying things from different stores and then walking back home. It was quite a lovely walk because it was so sunny and windy and because of the sun there were hardly other people out walking :D And of course I was happy with my bag of fabric and such XD Here are a couple of the things I bought:


Ochre and pink fabrics (^___^) This means some handmade items are coming up :) 

After I got home I had a quick lunch then stepped out again for a much closer store to buy a few other things. Back home I worked on the Spidey art commission whose direction I am not sure of (^^U) But more on that next time :))) I like the exciting uncertainty of it though. It is like I am making it but I am not sure how it will turn out. So far everything I planned about it has not matched how it is turning out so I have yet to see what it will be like in the end :D In any case, I am still determined to make it into something good :))))) Albeit dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...