Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Long Weekend

Last weekend was a long weekend so there was more food and more fun than usual :) 


Before heading out to see Mico, I brought along some watercolour paper, a water brush, watercolour pencils, and a (cow) sharpener because I was also thinking up logo designs and in case I needed to draw other things. I usually bring some form of portable amusement or a to-do anyway. Sometimes I bring a book or portable video game, but that day it was a watercolouring set. 


And then there was Tamagoya XD Mico brought me and it was my first time; he'd been telling me about this place and finally we went and I liked my ramen so much! I picked the Tamagoya ramen quickly to avoid having option anxiety because I was also quite curious about the cold noodles and the one with Japanese fish cakes :3


This meal was quite timely because I had been craving for noodles or sushi or unagidon and then there was noodles so yeiy (^___^)


Eight happy tummies :)))) Anyway it had been a while since we took photos like this so I did.


We spent a great deal of the weekend just puttering about or watching stuff, and he prepared for us waffles with Nutella. Yes. Nutella. (why did that make me think of the more-jam-mom-meme) 


And in the midst of my sketches and warmups, more food would just come in :)))) 


Blueberries and acai berries covered in chocolate. I love this stuff :) 


My little failures :)))) After going through the trouble and effort (^^U) 


Supernatural companions. I know that can mean many things. Take your pick. 


More Supernatural companions :))))) Again, up to you XD 

Anyway it was a great weekend :) Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...